Monday, February 15, 2010

Self Help techniques to improve your Outlook, Vocabulary, Attitude, writing and social interaction

There are lots of good advice for self-help shelf of the library and local libraries. You know, in fact, writers, publishers and booksellers, that this is one of the hottest selling categories. Why? Probably because of the big problems with depression, low self-esteem and low confidence in America. After all, if everyone constantly on the Internet, TV and read newspapers agree, perhaps listening to Talk Radio, well, there is a ton of doom and gloom out there. But you can overcomeThis, as you asking?

Well, not as hard as you think, and I have my strategy for this reason, one that works very well developed. This is a technique I have refined over the years more and more to improve myself and my personal attitude to life. You see, in my earlier days, I read all the self-help book I could find, sport psychology, and heard all the packages cool boxes, some of those costs was over $ 35.00 and back in 1980 that a lot of money versustoday.

What I do is quite simple. First time I went to the dictionary and wrote every word I have found positive words like;
Lush
Get
Advance

And on through the alphabet, and every time I hear a word that is written on my list, I have taken and added, with the entire word list and put in place in alphabetical order. This revaluation forced my use of words as well as my positiveThinking. Where can I keep my list secret?

I have this secret list on my mirror and when you brush or rinse your mouth, I did it to me, sometimes I have to read aloud, before taking a shower. Yes, I noticed that takes a little 'less than 3 minutes to rattle off his time. If you try this technique? Hey, it's up to you, but I can tell you, it works for me, and I'm not cheap!


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment