Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How do you spell your name?

You have one of these names, we say that no matter what you do, slow or still do not understand even spell out the man, is not it? Or maybe you will be asked to state your name in any event, even if Smith?

Our names and surnames are to get even more complicated, because we have become so international that foreign names are now more the rule than the exception.

Well my name is really easy to write, and rare is the person who asks me to clarify that: Mary. Well, the name,although still very simple, requires deeper attention, because it tends to be mistaken for an acute ear.

The letter R sounds like a write, so people: Moiatto. Either the former is often interpreted as a: Maiatto, and today, it seems that the TT is intended as G: Maiaggo. Kind of far from Moratto not you think? I bet that many people have the same problem.

If I wrote my name on the basis of NATO Phonic alphabet, you know, people usedPilots, military and telcos, my name is Mike, Oscar, Romeo, Alfa, Tango, Tango, Oscar.

I like how it sounds, it reminds me of ham radio and the Pacific Islands, for some reason - I have seen too many war movies? I also think that there are too many boys' names in it.

I would have no objection if not for the fact that I find some of my old friends that I remember not really care to remember, not becausebad people, but because they are bad games.

A good thing if this system is that if I put on the front of the AR, then I would be Alfa Romeo, which is really a fabulous sports car and I feel really rich. But unfortunately, the R occurs.

Offset this setback, there are two tangos in my name and this is wonderful. Tango is a dance music and expression of passion and it reflects who I am.

Thinking about the spelling of my name and addingis the fact that I'm looking for the law of attraction states that what we think and say clearly, I decided to spell it another way, in my name, not only my energy but an increase will notice that the person writing my name.

I call Dr. Mary phonetic system, and I invite you to use as big as you want. And if you pass on.

Here it is:

A as art, rich, prosperous, accepting, pleasing, charming, amazing, fun,awesome ...

B, in the sense of the beautiful, generous, good, better, bold, shiny, gem, blessed, loved ...

C in the sense of calm, care, light blue, safe, comfortable, charming, cheerful, content, clear, colorful, ...

D as in bold, my dear, my dear, divine, elegant, beautiful, delicate, delightful, dedicated, great ...

And up, lush, enthusiastic, energetic, easy, ecstatic, magical, eternal, exciting, extraordinary ...

F as a fabulous, fantastic,Fun, fame, female, forgive flexible, free, the father of fresh, friendly, ...

G as in great, great, true, happy, charming, generous, good, gracious, grateful ...

H as a useful, beautiful harmony, happy, healing, health, hope, human, funny ...

I, like, ideally, is important, idyllic, independent, infinite, influential, inspiring educate, to invest in an intelligent, stimulating ...

J and the joy, joy, joy, well, Fun, Fun, comfortable ...

K as the holderArt, kiss, to know the re ...

L as in love, big, laugh, leader, legal, home, friendly, lively, loyal, good luck ...

M is for money, wonderful mother, magical, mystical, beautiful, majestic, male, Merry, sir, mature, powerful, monumental, mysterious ...

N as in Nice, Fine, Normal, remarkably, care, nutrition, name, nest, new ...

Or, as in a lush looking, objective, open, one, orderly, organic, original, outstanding, the joy ...

P asPrecious paradise, prosperous, powerful, pleasant, patient, passionate, peaceful, prepared, playful, beautiful ...

Q as in the picturesque, quality qualified absolute queen ...

R as the rich, radiant, real, cheerful, reliable, relaxed, right, pink, romantic ...

S as a sacred sanctuary of a safe, sound, seductive, sensual, sharing, lucid, meaningful, simple, intelligent, sociable, soft, successful, super, sweet ...

T as expected, higher education, elegant, subtle, reflective,touching, transcendent, honest ...

U as in the past, extreme, do not worry, uninterrupted, understanding, uniform, unique, universal, useful ...

V for value, variety, venerable, very virtuous, energy ...

W as a wonderful, alert, well-off, well, everything ready for fun ...

Y for young, young people ...

X as in (e) Xtraordinary (e) xtatic ...

Z as anxious ...

So, after this list I am compelled to state my name as: Marvelous, exceptional, rich, generous, truthful,Transcendental and original.

How do you spell your name?


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment